Daily Phi Phi Sunrise itinerary
- 07.00-07.30 A.M. Check in and have breakfast with coffee and tea.And after withdrawal snorkeling equipment.
- 08.00 A.M. The tour guide will brief today’s tour program before we depart to Similan Islands National Park.
- 09.15 A.M. The first stop on Koh Miang (Koh 4.). Enjoy the beautiful views of the while sand contrasting with the color of the sea, and will meet with the fauna of the Similan Islands, such as Flying foxes and Nicobar pigeon.
- 10.15 A.M. Head to the island, Payu Island (Koh 7.). Enjoy snorkeling species of coral and fish of various species
- 11.15 A.M. Arrive at Ba Ngu Island (Koh 9.) is an island with panoramic views of the landscape and spectacular snorkeling among the many brightly colored fish
- 12.00 P.M. Arrive at Similan Island (Koh 8.). Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet style
- 13.00 P.M. Then after lunch, we are walking up to the viewpoint, which will find a huge boulder shaped like a sailboat called the “Sailing Rock” and you will be impressed with panoramic views from the viewpoint of Similan Island (Koh 8.).
- 14.15 P.M. Departure from the Similan Islands to head back to Wow Andaman private pier.
- Hotel return transfer by air-conditioned minibus.
- License Experience English speaking Guide.
- Speedboat and National Park visiting fee’s.
- Refreshment on board : soft drinks, mineral water, and fresh fruits,
- Buffet Lunch: meal, soft drinks, coffee and tea (vegetarian menu available on request).
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jacket.
- Beach Towel
- Accident Insurance.
Similan is a Yawi word which means "nine", Similan Island consist of nine island in the landscape, from north to south. The main islanda that tourist attractions are Koh Miang (Island No.4), Koh Payu (Island No.7), Koh Similan (Island No.8), and Koh Ba Ngu (Island No.9). These islands are famous for beautiful white sandy beach and the water is crystal clear that you can see fishes under the sea water with your naked eyes. You will surely say "Wow" when you see the breathtaking underwater world there. And that's why Similan is rated one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world.
- Khaolak - Adult 3,900 Baht Child 2,500 Baht (Children from 4 –12 years old)
- Phuket - Adult 4,200 Baht Child 2,700 Baht (Children from 4 –12 years old)
What to bring :
Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera and film, Light Deck Shoes
The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditio ns, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given.
For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability.