Phi Phi SunRISE
: Phi Phi Island
Only Available on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Start from 09:00 – 17:00
Daily Phi Phi Sunrise itinerary
- 4:30-5:15 Pick up from your hotel
- Check-in and enjoy free light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina (The most luxury pier).
- Depart with our premium speedboat and straight heading to Maya Bay (movie “The Beach”)
- Maya Bay: Exploring this beautiful paradise covered with soft white sand, crystal clear water & rustic green mountains.
- Taking beautiful photos at Loh Samah Bay – the viewpoint (just behind Maya Bay!)
- Jumping from the boat at Pileh Lagoon – the emerald lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains.
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave and Monkey Cliff.
- Snorkeling time: enjoy a view of beautiful coral reef with fishes around you.
- Lunch time (choice of Thai and Western) served at Beachside Restaurant.
- After lunch move on to Bamboo island, another beautiful place to relaxing and snorkeling.
- Arrived at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
*timing and destination above are subject to change depending on weather & sea conditions
NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOAT: if you pregnant woman, mature people with age over 60 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain & heart disease) & infant under one year old.
Royal Phuket Marina
Surrounded by swaying palm trees and greenery against the emerald sea, the Royal Phuket Marina is a world-class luxury marina, a proud holder of the prestigious 5 Gold Anchor Award by the British Yacht Harbour Association. The Marina is a site in itself. With exclusive residences, fine dining options, boutique shopping, a health club and a spa, the Marina is a Thai paradise in itself. With Beach Sea Trips, you’ll have a luxurious start to your day at sea.
Happy Sunny Day
Great Day ahead for Day trip to Phi Phi Island
The Phi Phi Sunrise is one to be experienced as a brand new day dawns on the islands dotting the sea. The colorful golden hues are picture perfect; the stillness of the time an opportunity for pure reflection. Leaving early also means that we get to beat the crowds. Since Maya Bay on Phi Phi Island is one of the most popular sites for tourists to visit, it’s normal for the area to be crowded later on in the day. Heading early means we’ll get to enjoy the Bay before the other tourists arrive.
Photo Opportunities at Loh Sama Bay
Loh Sama Bay is home to many unique attractions. Popular for snorkeling and diving, the Bay is located on the eastern side of Phi Phi Island and features a small islet in the center and a secluded beach behind a small canyon on the northern part. You’ll be able to enjoy a photo opportunity at Loh Samah. There will be plenty of photos to show family and friends when back home!
Jumping from the boat at Pileh Lagoon the emerald lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains.
Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
There’s more sightseeing to be enjoyed on this tour. We’ll glide past Viking Cave, reputed to have been a spot for pirates, and Monkey Beach where you might be able to spot some swimming monkeys! Whilst not a common trait amongst monkeys, this rocky island is home to several monkeys and they can swim. Get your cameras ready for some stunning photos of these smart creatures.
Snorkel and Relax on White Sandy Beaches
Enjoy the stillness and silence of the sea whilst you snorkel through a vista of stunning underwater scenery with colorful coral reefs and schools of fish. Our tour leaves you with ample time to enjoy the beauty of the sea at a relaxed pace.
Bamboo Island is the most northeasterly island in Phi Phi. It’s a tropical hotspot, yet never too crowded, perfect for a quick getaway from the hustle and bustle of other, more popular spots. This heart-shaped island gives plenty in terms of views. It’s surrounded by a strip of white sand, with lush vegetation, including Bamboo trees in its middle. Snorkeling here is great; the island is blessed with a notable coral reef rich with fish species.
The Sunrise trip to Phi Phi Island is the most popular trip among tourists who want to visit the most crowded spots. We leave extra early to make sure we beat the crowds!
For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability.