: Phang Nga Bay
NOTE: This Trip Only Available on Every
Tuesday & Saturday
James bond island (Phang Nga Bay) sunrise trip are one of must do if you are in Phuket! Enjoy the amazing scenery on sunrise and visiting beautiful cave and canoeing in one of most beautiful scenery in Thailand.
For Booking less than 24 hrs from tour date, please contact us first to check seat availability.
Daily Phang Nga Sunrise itinerary
- 5:00-5:15 Pick up from your hotel.
- Check in and enjoy free light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina (The most luxury pier).
- Depart with our premium speedboat to Koh Panak to explore the cave. Right after that we straight heading to Koh Hong for canoeing activity. You will experience & amaze the nature’s wonder that only accessible by canoe.
- The James Bond Island: we will visit the most famous spot all over Phang Nga Bay at much less crowded than ever as this spot usually overcrowded with loads of visitor.
- Secret Island! as its very own name of this island we will make our route to this place for photo time, relaxing and swimming.
- Our Lunch on this trip will be at the beautiful Koh Yao Noi (beach front restaurant) Just next to where we take the lunch, we will visit Koh Yao Yai as our last destinationfor sun bath and swimming before we heading back to Phuket.
- 15:00 Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to your hotel.
*timing and destination above are subject to change depending on weather & sea conditions
NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOAT: if you pregnant woman, mature people with age over 60 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain & heart disease) & infant under one year old.